PayU Gateway Plugin for Woocommerce allows you to accept payments through the eCommerce website. PayU provides 100+ Payment Options including debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, and wallet facilities like Paytm, Airtel, Freecharge. Also, it offers payment gateway integration with easy to understand documents.
In this tutorial, I will provide you easy ways to integrate PayU payment gateway in WordPress website within a just few minutes.
Features of PayU
- All major payment methods such as Debit / Credit Card includes (MasterCard, Visa)
- UPI, net banking, wallets
- Online Wallet like: Paytm, Airtel, Freecharge
Requirements for PayU Payment Gateway Integration
- Verify your documents with PayU Click Here
- Download the latest WooCommerce PayU Payment Gateway Click Here
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v5.0 or higher
- PHP v7.0 or higher
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins> Add New.
- Search for (WooCommerce PayU Payment Gateway).
- Upload the downloaded plugin.
- Install & Activate plugin.
PayU Payment Gateway Plugin Configuration
- Log in to the PayU Dashboard with your credentials
- Navigate to the Integration Credentials
- Find Merchant Key & Merchant Salt
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here
- Goto WooCommerce > Setting > Checkout
- Navigate to your Website Checkout page and find the Setup option of PayU
- Enter your PayU Merchant App Key and Merchant Salt Available on your Merchant Dashboard.
- Click Save Changes.
If you followed all steps as mentioned above then you have completed configuration complete. Now the final step is to just test the same on your Website. You are good to go live now.
Still, you are getting issues then contact us for integration. We’ll integrate PayU Payment Gateway Plugin for you. Also, we offer 1-year maintenance and FREE up-gradation services for this PayU Payment Gateway Plugin.