Razorpay Quick Payments Plugin for Woocommerce allows you to accept payments through the website. Razorpay provides 100+ Payment Options including Debit card, Credit Card, International Payments, EMI’s, Net Banking, UPI, and Wallet facilities.
There is some Feature that makes it different and unique from other payment gateway are…
- Payment Pages
- Payment Links
- Smart Collection thought NEFT, RTGS and IMPS
In this tutorial, I will provide you with easy ways to integrate Razorpay Quick payments in your WordPress website within just a few clicks.
Requirements for Razorpay Payment Gateway Integration
- Signup & Verify your documents with Razorpay Click Here
- Generate the API keys from the Razorpay Dashboard
- First, you have to use test mode keys for testing & after successful testing, you can switch to Live mode.
- Download the latest WooCommerce Razorpay Quick Payments Click Here
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- WordPress v3.0.1 or higher
- PHP v7.0 or higher
- Log into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Plugins> Add New.
- Upload Razorpay Quick Payments plugin.
- Install & Activate
Razorpay Payment Gateway Plugin Configuration
- Log in to the Razorpay Dashboard with your credentials.
- Navigate to the Settings → API Keys → Generate Key
- Find key_id & key_salt.
- Keep this tab open later you need to copy details from here.
- Go to Plugins.
- Navigate to your Razorpay Quick Payments and click on setting button.
- Now tick on enable Razorpay Payment Module.
- Set Title, Description.
- Enter your Razorpay key_id and key_secret from your Merchant Dashboard.
- Hit the Save Changes button.
Now the just test it on your Website. You are good to go live now. If you are getting to have any problems in integration then contact us. We’ll integrate Razorpay Quick Payments Plugin for you.